NW Okie's Ancestrial Lineage
[ Photo on the left -- The younger years of Henry Clay & Sarah Frances CONOVER Paris Family: seated down front, between Sarah Frances CONOVER & Henry Clay PARIS, Myrtle Mae & Arthur Henry; Standing left to right, Ernest Claude (my grandfather), Volney Peter, Decator Ray "Dee"; Seated on the right front, Henry Clay Paris; Seated on the left front,: Sarah Frances Conover.]
This week we bring you another part of NW Okie's ancestral lineage with the
PARIS / PEARIS / PARRIS ancestrial lineage.
My PARIS / PARRIS / PEARIS Lineage:
* Edward PARIS (1699 - ?), 5th great grandfather.
* Moses PARIS / PEARIS, Sr. (1722 - 1792), 4th Great Grandfather.
* Ezekiel PARIS (1752 - 1820), 3rd Great Grandfather.
* Ezekiel (Jr.) PARIS (1785 - 1856), 2nd Great Grandfather.
* Henry Clay PARIS (1844 - 1918), Great Grandfather.
* Ernest Claude PARIS (1879 - 1959), Grandfather.
* Vada Eileen PARIS (1916 - 1992), mother.
* Linda Kay MCGILL, 3rd daughter of Vada Eileen Paris & Gene M McGill.
According to family members, our Great Grandfather, Henry Clay PARIS, was born 6 July 1844, in Foxtown, Madison County, Kentucky, the youngest of nine children. During the Civil War years he moved from Kentucky ti Illinois to live with an older brother, James Franklin PARIS.
Great Grandfather, Henry Clay PARIS, served as a Private with Company b-30, Illinois Infantry from 1861 to 1865 on the side of the Union (North) while another brother fought on the side of the South. Henry was discharged 4 June 1865.
Henry married Sarah Frances CONOVER, 12 September 1869, in Petersburg, Illinois by Rev. Benjamin Watts of Cumberland Presbytarian Church. Henry and Sarah moved to Audran, Missouri in 1875. From there they moved to Elk County, Kansas and then on to Pratt County, Kansas. Henry and Sarah's family lived around the Knasa area 21 years before moving on to Woods "M" county, in Oklahoma Territory, in 1896, settling in Major county, around Orion and Chester, Oklahoma.
Good Night, and Good Luck searching your roots!
View/Write Comments (count 0)
updates (0 subscribers) |
Create Your Badge